Tabling Policy

Tabling Policy

To ensure the focus of the fest centers around zines, we do ask that 75% of your table space contain zines. The other 25% can include handmade items and other small press publications. Full tables will be reserved for distros, bookstores, and libraries. Individual zinesters may purchase half tables for their zine project.

Full table: 2.5 x 6 (plus two chairs)
Half table: 2.5 x 3 (plus one chair)

In order to keep the area comfortable & spacious for everyone, we will be unable to provide extra chairs. If you need special accommodations (for example, to be seated near the end of an aisle, etc) please let us know in your application, so we can make sure and take care of that for you!

Out of fairness to all who have supported Olympia Zine Fest by purchasing a table, and to the many who are on our wait list, no table squatting is permitted.

Olympia Zine Fest organizers reserve the right to reject table applicants that have engaged in activity that is in violation of our safer spaces policy. This decision will be made at the discretion of Olympia Zine Fest organizers.

All applicants must agree to abide by our safer spaces policy.

Refund Policy: To receive a full refund, we would need to receive a cancellation notice by September 26, 2019. If you cancel after the deadline date, your table will be offered to the next person on the waitlist.